Science & Chemistry
Skin & Nail Care
Safety at Work
- Understand and follow all State Board Regulations and Standards of Practice.
- Understand sanitation and safety standards for shops and salons.
- Explain and understand content outline for the Theory and Practical examination.
- Explain and demonstrate the 6 Core Domain Services based on the national job analysis for the practical examination.
- Explain and demonstrate NIC Health and Safety Standards, Blood Spill Procedures.
- Pass pre-test for Department of Labor and Industry and the State Board Examination.
2. Testing: Weekly Quiz/Test
3. Continuing Education: Monthly Webinars
4. Assistance: Student Support
|Community Colleges||Apprentice Programs||Private Schools||Crown & Glory|
|1 Semester - 16 Weeks||18 Months||18 Months||18 Months|
|Theory Only||Not Offered||Both||Theory & Exam Prep|
|Books Extra||Not Offered||Books Extra||Books & Kit Extra|
|1 Night/week (3hrs) - about 144 hrs||3000 Hours||3000 Hours||Convenient at your time: 2 Hours Weekly|
|Price - Starting at $1000 per 3 Credits||Price - $0||Price - Starting at $10k Yearly||Price - $3500|
Hello! Are you struggling to enter into the world of beauty? Are you finding that many beauty schools are shutting down, making it next to impossible for you to become certified?
I have been a high school cosmetology instructor for 20 years. Like you, I have a passion for hair design, and I also thrive on helping others realize their dream of becoming a hair stylist, barber or cosmetologist.
There is an ever-growing need for creating learning opportunities for people like you. Many states are shutting down beauty schools. So, after months of watching this happen, I came to realize that there is a need for creating an online program for aspiring cosmetologists & barbers — one designed for those who need to work while attending school!
So I spent the last several months writing, creating, and more writing. The end result? I have developed a 6-session, 6-month online course for both barbering and cosmetology!
You will have to work hard, and I won’t give you any slack — but in the end, you will have successfully completed the best work you’ve done in your life! Your end result will be a rewarding experience and, even more important, passing your state’s Board exams.
The knowledge and skills you will gain from my course will make taking those exams an effortless task! I am unique and authentic, and my presentation style is on point. You won’t be disappointed, and you will walk away ready to enter into the world of cosmetology and realize your own passion for this industry!
I look forward to help you reach your dream,
Ms. Wrennetta Poles